Virtual Small Business Office Hours with KCK November 22nd, 3:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Do you have an idea for a business but not sure where to start, what licenses or permits you may need or other questions? Do you have a small business and could you use some direction on how to secure funding, increase sales or make connections in Kansas City’s small business network? Then our Small Business Office Hours are for you!!!
Small Business Office Hours are available to KCK small businesses at all stages of business from idea to current businesses for FREE. During the small business office hours, a Toolbox team member will discuss your goals, provide guidance and direct you to the appropriate programs, resources and experts in the ESHIP Communities, based on your particular business needs.
A sample of services we can provide include but are not limited to:
● Help with applying for permits, licensing, zoning, sales tax id, EIN
● Finding and applying for grants to start or grow your business
● Help with creating a marketing plan or strategy
● Market research
● Help finding funding for your business or idea
● Business Plans
● M/WBE certification and procurement opportunities
● Google Places/Google website/Canvas
● Individual Development Accounts and WyCo Loves Local grant application support
Resources may include our programs, other resources within Kansas City’s entrepreneurial ecosystems or a combination of both. Our goal is to match you with the resources that best fit the needs of your business.
Library programs, events, and classes are photographed or videotaped for promotional purposes or to document library activities. Notify library staff if you prefer not to be photographed.
Los programas de la biblioteca, eventos y clases son fotografiados o filmados con fines promocionales o para documentar las actividades de la biblioteca. Notificar al personal de la biblioteca si prefiere no ser fotografiado.