West Wyandotte Library
Mr. & Mrs. F. L. Schlagle Library
Also open 9:00 am-5:00 pm on the 3rd Saturday of each month.
In 1929, Bill Radford, a photographer with the Kansas City Star, photographed all of the buildings in belonging to USD 500. In the process, he created a visual record of many buildings that would be demolished over the coming decades as school buildings aged and the district's enrollment increased. This exhibit features school buildings constructed between 1888-1929 that have been torn down or replaced.