This event is part of a combined series.
Learn practical bicycle handling skills for safe riding and navigating streets in this 4-session course.
- Riding basics such as starting and stopping,
- Riding straight, scanning and signaling
- Emergency turns and making quick stops
- Basic bicycle maintenance and repair
- Crash types and avoidance
Helmets and practice bikes provided
Parental consent required, and parents must accompany children to class.
Must attend all four sessions to receive a bike
Limited seating of 20 students